Wednesday 24 October 2012

Kabale und Liebe & Lauhaus - Hiphouse (Original Mix)

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you - Without a strong rhyme to step to - Think of how many weak shows you slept through - Time's up, I'm sorry I kept you - Thinking of this, you keep repeating you miss - The rhymes from the microphone soloist - And you sit by the radio, hand on the dial, soon - As you hear it, pump up the volume - Dance wit the speaker 'till you hear it blow, then - Plug in the headphone 'cause here it go - It's a 4 letter word when it's heard, it control your body to dance (You got it) soul, - Ditects the tempo like a red alert - Reaches your reflex, so let it work - When this is playing, you can't get stuck wit - The steps, so get set and I'm a still come up wit - A gift to be swift, follow the leader, the rhyme will go - Def wit the record that was mixed a long time ago - It can be done but only I can do it - For those that can dance and clap your hands to it - I start to think and then I sink Into the paper - Like I was ink when I'm writing, I'm trapped in between the lines, I escape - When I finish the rhyme... I got soul

You know you all wanna rhyme like this !!


No comments:

Post a Comment