Wednesday 14 November 2012

Matias Aguayo - Minimal

I have started to notice these days that quality tracks just don't seem to stick around as long as they used to. With so many producers now breaking into the scene and with electronic music lovers amplifying in numbers, artists and particular tracks a peaking and dropping so much quicker then they ever have, so on this note, i have decided to post another track released a few years ago now by an all time favourite of mine introduced to me by my friend Romina. Sometimes i feel i need to take a step back and appreciate why i first decided to play a track and realise that it may sound old to me now but i wonder if i can expose this again to some one who hasn't found this one yet and i wonder if they still have an eargasim just like i did when i first heard this years ago. 

Matias Aguayo - Minimal

I just Recently read that Slowblow are having their 3rd Birthday @ Goodgod Small Club on the 23rd of Nov and you guessed it they have Invited the man himself Matias Aguayo to come along to play.

I will definitely be there for this :) enjoy the track and hope to see u there




No comments:

Post a Comment