Wednesday 13 March 2013

Bunte Blummer - Your Mine (Sasch BBC and Caspar remix)

JACOB MALMO's PICKS #002

Its been a while between drinks on THM but i will be posting every week with some picks that are sure to make you wiggle. I recently returned from south america and the scene over there is as healthy as ever, especially in Argentina and Brazil. I witnessed some great young DJ's whose enthusiasm astounded me.

My pick this week is a Sasch BBC and Caspar remix of Your Mine by Bunte Blummer. Its a couple of years old now but it hasn't fallen to the bottom of my record bag like many others. Voltaire music recently gave it a re-release.

Its deep, percussive and has an eerie melody. I have played this out on many occasions now and it always gets the floor moving. Keep and eye out for these guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment