Sunday 10 August 2014

HNQO & Dake Feat. Rai Knight - Obsessed

Ahhhhhhh were back on.... the lack of posting over the last few weeks has not been from the lack of enthusiasm towards This House Moves its been from a major step ive decided to make for a new chapter of THM, I've finally made a move to Sydney, with a new job which allows me to work away with earphones in my ears, a new car with a mad decent sound sytem (fully sick), and plenty of commuting from Wollongong to Sydney over the last 3 to 4 weeks has given me plenty of time to sift through so much music and i can seriously say I've stumbled across a fair few tracks I've been dying to post here, Starting with one i found last week .....maaaaaaannnnnn now i dont want to sound biased because we have hosted Henrique for a THM event in the past but his latest production with Dake blew my mind its not yet released but here is a little snippet to get you as excited as i am for the release.

Got a heap more to post, will be bringing some consistency back into this blog so keep your eyes and ears peeled !!




No comments:

Post a Comment